Box Office Policies :
- We encourage patrons to arrive early in order to allow sufficient time for parking.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager, and only at appropriate intervals. Patrons arriving after a performance has begun will be seated in the Balcony and may move to their regular seats at intermission.
- Out of respect for the actors and your fellow
- Please turn off beepers and cell phones before entering the theatre.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the theatre. If you wish to indulge in a wrapped candy, please unwrap it prior to the performance or during intermission. Noisy candy wrappers are a distraction to fellow audience members and the actors.
- No talking, please! But please laugh, cry, gasp or sigh at appropriate points during the performance if you are so moved!
- There will be a 15-minute intermission at all Main Stage performances, unless noted. After the show’s conclusion, please remain in your seats until the curtain call is over and the house lights come up. We ask this for your safety, for the consideration of all patrons, and out of respect for the actors.
• The use of cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited.
• Our Main Stage, the F.M. Kirby Shakespeare Theatre, is climate controlled to 68° F, for the comfort of the majority of our patrons. We recommend that individuals who are sensitive to air conditioning bring a jacket or sweater, or request to be seated towards the rear of the theatre.
• Seating at our Outdoor Stage, The Greek Theatre, is on grass and stone steps. For additional comfort, you may bring your own blanket, seat cushion or low beach chair, or rent a seat cushion for a nominal fee. Picnics are encouraged!
• No babes in arms: All patrons must have a ticket to attend a per for mance. Babies and children who are not old enough to occupy a seat will not be permitted in the theatre. To find out if a production is age-appropriate for children, please inquire at the box office.