Shakespeare LIVE! How to Book Your Performance
Once you've decided to bring Shakespeare LIVE! to your school or venue, here is the procedure for scheduling and contracting your performance:
Step 1: Decide on possible dates and times for your performance. During the school week, Shakespeare LIVE! typically performs once in the morning (at about 8:30-9:00 a.m.) and once in the afternoon (at about 1:00 p.m.). Having 3-4 possible performance dates in hand when you call or email will expedite the booking process.
Step 2: Call 973-845-6742 or email to schedule your performance. Please provide us with the show you wish to book, your preferred dates and times for the performance, and the name and mailing address of the school, as well as your contact information.
Step 3: A contract packet will be e-mailed to you when your performance is confirmed. Each packet includes:
* Performance Contract
* Technical Rider
* Touring Information Form
* Venue Checklist
Step 4: Complete and return the contract paperwork, with your deposit or purchase order, within 2 weeks of booking.
* Sign and return a copy of the Performance Contract.
* Sign and return the Technical Rider.
* Note: The performance contract and the technical rider require the signature of the primary school contact and the school principal.
* Fill out the Touring Information Form completely, including detailed driving directions to your venue from major highways.
* A 25% deposit or a purchase order is required.
Step 5: Return your final payment (as indicated on your contract) at least four weeks prior to the performance, unless paid with a purchace order from the school.
Step 6: Links to study guide materials and programs will be sent our by February prior to your tour date.
Step 7: At least two days before the performance, our Tour Manager will contact you to confirm all details and answer any last-minute questions.