Symposia typically take place following the first Tuesday evening performance and the second and third Saturday matinee performances of each show's run. To confirm the schedule for a particular Symposium, call the Box Office at 973-408-5600.
The 2017 Symposium Series is below. Please click on the show to learn more.
- The Merchant of Venice: Tuesday, May 23 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, May 27 and June 3 at 2:00 p.m.
- The Bungler: Tuesday, July 11 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, July 15 and 22 at 2:00 p.m.
- What the Butler Saw: Tuesday, September 12; Saturdays, September 16 and 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Shakespeare in Love: Tuesday, October 24; Saturdays, October 28 and November 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play: Tuesday, December 12 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, December 16 and 23 at 2:00 p.m.