Symposia typically take place following the first Tuesday evening performance and the second and third Saturday matinee performances of each show's run. To confirm the schedule for a particular Symposium, call the Box Office at 973-408-5600.
For the 2016 schedule please click the show you are interested in learning about below:
- A Song At Twilight: Tuesday, May 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, May 21 and 28 at 2:00 p.m.
- Coriolanus: Tuesday, July 12 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, July 16 and 23 at 2:00 p.m.
- Exit the King: There will be talk-back following every performance starting on August 14.
- Red Velvet: Saturday, September 17 at 2:00 p.m.; Saturday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Richard III: Tuesday, October 11 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, October 15 and 22 at 2:00 p.m.
- A Child's Christmas in Wales: Tuesday, December 6 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, December 10 and 17 at 2:00 p.m.